The goal of the HeliDB project is to provide a usable, stable and well documented database with good performance. This is impossible without feedback from the user community, so please contribute to the project by sharing your opinions and reporting all quirks and bugs.
Submit bug reports on the SourceForge bug tracker. First: are you sure that this is a bug? There is a separate forum for feature requests (see below). Questions on how to use HeliDB can be posted on the helidb-users mailing list.
Include the following information in the bug report:
- Its category (select one of the predefined categories)
- Its "group" – the version of HeliDB where the bug was found.
- A short summary
- A detailed description of the bug. The description should contain information
- How to reproduce the bug complete with code to trigger it
- The runtime environment – operating system and JVM version
- A workaround, if possible
Request a new feature
New HeliDB features can be requested through the SourceForge feature request tracker or on the helidb-users mailing list.